Thursday 24 March 2016

Artiste Delete Producer Because he Support Popcaan

Dancehall producer Marcus Myrie has parted ways with his long time friend and former business associate I-Octane.

Marcus said the split was inevitable since the relationship was rocky for months. He said I-Octane recently crossed the line when he dissed him in a song then deleted him from social media because he showed support for rival dancehall artiste Popcaan.

Marcus posted two diss songs aimed at I-Octane on his social media page on the weekend, both recorded by his artiste D East. The producer said unlike I-Octane, his camp is not into beating around the bush.

"Me and I-Octane nah deal from July. Mi put up a video on Instagram using the slang 'Kickout' and he and his manager called me about it and was chatting up a bag of things. After that, they blocked me on Whats App because dem and Popcaan nuh good. Wi split and a do wi own thing, then him a guh sing song seh boy sell out dem friend for Mark X. At the time a me a drive a Mark X, suh mi know a me him a talk," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Auraiya 'Chronicles of Love' Album 🎵 Available Now on All Platforms" – 9 Tracks of Musical Therapy! A must-have for your playlist.

In a captivating blend of healing expertise and melodic mastery, Dr. Gayan Smith , also known as Auraiya , emerges as a dual for...