Tuesday 4 March 2014

ONE KNOCK "CHI CHING CHING" HIT THE JACKPOT NOW WAITING TO HEAR BACK FROM LIL JON'S MANAGEMENT





Lil Jon - File


His uncanny ability to create popular songs and catch phrases has certainly paid off for dancehall artiste Chi Ching Ching, who was recently contacted by international rap star Lil Jon to do an official remix.
Ironically, it was Lil Jon who first released his song Turn Down For What, which was later remixed by Chi Ching Ching.
"I took the instrumentals from his song and I did a remix for it, which was produced by Eccentrix Sound. I remixed it with Lil Jon's voice in the intro, and then I added a new verse to it and did a video. I released it on websites and on social media, and one day Lil Jon sent me a tweet about it," Chi Ching Ching told THE STAR.
The One Knock deejay has since been in dialogue with Lil Jon about releasing an official remix to the song.
"I felt really great when I saw the tweet. Is like a World Cup atmosphere when mi see it. It's good to know that I've been putting in the work and it's being recognized. Me a work hard and mi ting a reach out there to the masses. My music has wings, it's traveling. It feels good to know that Lil Jon reached out to Chi Ching. I'm speechless," he said.
He added that the feedback locally has also been overwhelming.
"Everybody love the song. Dung to the baby dem love it. It's always a go when mi get a hip hop rhythm, becauseOne Knock was also on a hip hop rhythm. I kinda knew it was gonna do well, because mi cut out fi hits, mi nuh cut out fi miss. Mi cut out fi Rihanna, not for Chris," he said.
While waiting to hear back from Lil Jon's management team in regards to the official remix, Chi Ching Ching says he is gearing up for his second European tour. The tour will kick off mid-March, and will make stops in Sweden, Germany and Italy.
He is also busy in studios working on new material to be released later in the year.
davina.henry@gleanerjm.com
 
Chi Ching Ching

News Provided By Davina Henry, Staff Reporter @ Jamaica Star

No comments:

Post a Comment

Auraiya 'Chronicles of Love' Album 🎵 Available Now on All Platforms" – 9 Tracks of Musical Therapy! A must-have for your playlist.

In a captivating blend of healing expertise and melodic mastery, Dr. Gayan Smith , also known as Auraiya , emerges as a dual for...